AirCod Technologies is a sister concern of SWI which is a leading multinational in IT and Telecom space Head Quartered in New York, USA with Regional offices out of Canada, UK, UAE and KSA.
Building Services and Solutions for our Global Customers ranging from Network Infrastructure OEMs, Mobile Carriers, Financial Institutions and Large Enterprises in the space of Delivery & Project Management.
SWI’s talented team is a valued asset towards our quality commitment for the Clients. Our Software & IT Division is growing fast, we are continuously looking for industry’s top notch talent for software development and results proven professionals to manage various products & teams developing various clients’ products.
SWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer with the promise of providing excellent professional services to the IT/Software and Telecom Industry. For reviewing the company profile please visit www.aircod.com
SWI is looking for a talented, hands-on and experienced Team Lead C/C++ Development to join our winning team.
We are seeking for a Team Lead C/C++ Development with 6 to 8 years of hands-on experience who will be responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to embedded systems. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
· You are required to lead development of embedded solutions, along with the conventional software development in C/C++. As team leader you are actively working on the development of the team. You can expect the following interesting and diversified responsibilities:
· Supervision of an expert team in the area of embedded software development
· Active leadership of projects in regards to team members, quality and meetings
- You will provide technical leadership to software engineers by coaching and mentoring throughout end-to-end software development, maintenance, and lifecycle to achieve project goals to the required level of quality; promote team engagement and motivation.
- You will provide input to the software engineering manager for estimates, resource needs, milestones and risks; ensure effective delegation, monitoring tasks, identifying risks and handling mitigation and escalations.
- You will provide hands-on technical and functional input to design, maintenance, build, integration and testing of complex software components according to functional and technical design specifications; Follow software development methodologies and release processes
- You will analyze and provide input for the requirements and provide impact assessment for new features or bug fixes. Make high-level design and establishes technical standards.
- You will represent and lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team and build relationships with internal customers/stakeholders
- You will enforces quality processes (such as performing technical root cause analysis and outlining corrective action for given problems), measure them and takes corrective actions in case of variances and ensure all the project agreed deliverables are completed to the required level of quality.
- Strong proficiency in C/C++, with fair knowledge of the language specifications.
- Thorough knowledge of the cross platform compilation, algorithms and drivers building.
- Strong R&D skills to perform research on what platform to use for the needed tasks.
- Good understanding of memory management and kernel.
- Excellent knowledge of Network OSI Model.
- Model based software development for real-time solutions
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions.
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions and ability to code also.
- Proposes innovative initiatives and projects.
- Demonstrates depth of knowledge of engineering discipline(s) and leverages expertise on other projects.
- Troubleshoots complex problems and recommends appropriate actions.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Familiarity with system integration.
BSc in Computer Sciences or in Electrical Engineering.
Majors in Computer Sciences will be a plus.