A US based Technology house is looking for a Talent Acquisition Officer to join our Human Resources Department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
- Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events.
- To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
- Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Research, Identify and recruit quality candidates using all methods of outreach & communication
- Create social media, resume databases and professional networks
- High level of LinkedIn proficiency
- Screen and assess all candidates for incoming projects to ensure a proper match of qualifications
- Develop reports to deliver findings to clients
- Being the first point of contact for global business candidates
An ideal candidate should have:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in the field of HR, marketing, etc.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Ideally 1 + year experience in international communication and recruitment
- Excellent English language skills.
- Proficient in using MS Office