The primary purpose of the PHP & WordPress Developer is to assist with the maintenance and development of Customer Website. This PHP Software Developer position involves critical duties and responsibilities that must continue to be performed during crisis and emergency operations, which may necessitate extended hours of work on occasion.
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer facing websites issues
- Develop and maintain new and existing network security monitoring tools used by our analysts.
- Develop API keys such as Payment gateway/ shipping gateway/ checkout booking and validation etc.
- Create and maintain documentation of all applications.
- Participate in Website Quality Assurance) efforts through the use of unit testing and integration testing and scheduled roll out of new/updated applications.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Laravel, Yei and Paython framework.
- WordPress Custom Coding, ECommerce Plate form.
- Expert level proficiency in relational databases and SQL
- Experience using Git for source code versioning
- Thorough documentation skills for both code and end user
- Know about how to fix Virus on wordpress & PHP codes.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Additional years of relevant experience or a combination of an Associate’s degree or equivalent and relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.