With an emphasis on bringing today's technologies to the small to mid-range business, SYSOPS was founded on the commitment to the services. SYSOPS provides professional consulting services, software development and managed operation solutions with an understanding of the challenges and financial implications that affect the small to mid-level organizations.
We are looking for a Full-Time Sr. Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming and have good experience with different content management systems. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Manage and mantor the team of front-end developers
- Minimum Education: Intermediate/A-Level
- Minimum 3 Year of experience in related field
- Good knowledge of image authoring tools like Adobe Photoshop
- Can handle responsiveness and mobile layouts related issues
- Can handle Cross browser capabilities issues
- Good understanding of different Content Mgmt. System i-e WordPress, Magento, Drupal etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- SEO principles understanding and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Have knowledge of modern industry trends and tools
- Have strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Can works well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and team focused