Sales, Service & Marketing:
- Achieve sales targets for the outlet.
- Develop and maintain the highest standards of customer care. Ensure high levels of customer’s satisfaction through quality and excellent service.
- Initiate marketing campaign sales promotions activities to increase sales.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments.
- Tour the sales floor regularly, talk to colleagues and customers and identify or resolve urgent issues;
- Enhance market share by analyzing and executing market trends in the retail industry.
Stock Management & Merchandising
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Evaluate vendors/contractor with the time frame to ensure proper inventory supply.
- Take an effective measure of inventory expiry and damage control.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion.
- Develop and Implement suitable display, merchandising and window dressing standards.
- Maintain Operations Excellence by directing and implementing the best Service and goods delivery standards.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Update IT infrastructure for best classification, interpretation and analysis of business information.
- Develop a monthly budget for key operations expenses and achieve targets.
- Ensure that costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered.
- Lead key outlet project-repair and maintenance, re-designing shelves etc.
- Develop and execute best Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Housekeeping Practices.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Liaison with stakeholders.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Ensure the best cash management practices.
- Achieves financial objectives of the outlet by preparing a monthly budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase profitability
- Accomplish outlets human resource objectives by supporting in recruiting, selecting, orienting, training.
- Engaging and retaining outlet staff by coaching, counselling, disciplining employees, planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Enforcing policies and procedures in-lined HR Department
Key Skills & Expertise
- Customer Focused
- Target Oriented/Results Driven
- Possess financial skills to the budget expense and analyze Revenues & profitability
- Excellent skills in pricing and costing strategies
- Vendor Relationships
- Market Knowledge
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent team management
- Experience in the development and implementation of Retail Store Policies.
- Good computer skills.
- Co-operative and supportive team player