1. Preparation of Bank Position on daily basis
2. Preparation of below mention payment in time
i. Store Payment
ii. Utilities Bills Payments
iii. Sales Tax payments
iv. Withholding income tax payments
v. Salary & Wages H.O. & Mills
vi. Leave encashment & Final settlements
vii. EOBI & PESSI payments
viii. Import duties payments
ix. Other Creditors and Payables etc.
3. Preparation of receipt vouchers. Manager sale provides copies of cheques and deposit slips. Verify these cheques and cash deposit slips from bank statements and prepare receipt vouchers. After having these vouchers verified from Manager Accounts and Internal Auditors post these vouchers so that Manager Sales can prepare Delivery Orders.
4. Drafting of official and Bank Letters. (i.e. Stop payment letters, bank statements request letters and any other letter depending upon the circumstances)
5. Co-ordination with banks for banking related issues. (i.e. mark up working, Confirmation of profit rates, dollar rates on LC’s, Buying, Selling Foreign currency, Foreign T.Ts, bank account inquiry, bank account opening etc.)
6. Reconciliation of Bank balances with balances as per books of accounts
7. Preparation & Checking of Income Tax Challan & weekly Submission of withholding income tax deducted of store parties and other suppliers/service providers
8. Calculation of Mark-up and Profit on saving accounts
9. Co-ordination with Internal and External Auditors.
10. Verification of petty cash reimbursement vouchers of Mill & Head Office.
11. Co-ordination with Mill Accountant.
12. Writing letters to banks for Director’s personal bank account like to get Bank statements W/H Tax certificates, cheque books, Account opening, other inquiry related to Bank Accounts etc.
13. Reconciliation of party’s ledger and filing of vouchers
14. Handling of cash, all cash payments and cash payment vouchers in Head Office. Preparation of Petty Cash Reimbursement
15. Preparation of notes and bank evidences to resolve queries regarding FBR notices as advised by the Executive Director.
16. To maintain the balances of all head of accounts in the trial balance
17. To coordinate all colleagues and help them in resolving their problems in a company's work
18. To coordinate with tax consultants and help them in providing information regarding tax related issues
19. To sale purchase foreign currency, bonds etc from banks and foreign exchange operators.
20. Any others task assigned by Manager / Management from time to time
TANVEER is an umbrella group for 4 limited liability companies, three of which operate in Pakistan, and 1 which is incorporated in the United States. Our primary concern is Spinning cotton yarn for the Textile Industry. With over 57,000 spindles in two state-of-the-art manufacturing sites, TANVEER stands alongside some of the finest manufacturers in its league. The culture at TANVEER is defined not in terms of employer/employee, rather as student/teacher; because we aim to learn as much as we can from each other. With over 1200 employees in three different sites, we consider ourselves as diverse an organization as any, and hope this diversity serves as a strength. TANVEER's attitude toward change and new ideas is to take a progressive stand. In a fast-paced business environment, change is inevitable. Our core ideology is to constantly improve ourselves and our company. Since change is the only constant, and there can be no improvement without change, we are aptly aware that we must be quick on our feet. TANVEER is always looking for spirited and determined individuals to join the group and add to our strength.