We are looking for an experienced Content writer to take full responsibility for our website and marketing content including social media, blogs and website pages.
Our ideal candidate is a creative content professional, preferably with a writing background. He/She should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers.
1. Responsible for the execution of content marketing strategies while delivering engaging content on a regular basis.
2. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Identify trends and insights in the existing platforms. Optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
3. Responsible for content creation & improvements on our web spaces.
4. Responsible for monitoring of competitors’ content marketing activities.
5. Responsible for improving customer engagement and conversion on our websites.
6. Majorly Responsible to write content on Subjects like English, Math, Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Business and Accounting. For Primary, GCSE & A-level students.
Responsible for facilitating engaging content development initiatives to achieve all business goals.
Job Context/Operating Environment:
The Content Writer is expected to work a continuous 8 hours shift at the office premises.
1 PM to 9 PM (Monday to Thursday)
5 PM to 9 PM (Friday)
9 AM to 5 pm (Saturday)
Communication: Both internal and external
Decisions: As decided by the point of contact.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Skills - Generic:
Skills- Job Specific:
· Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
· Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
Preferably 3-5 yrs. professional experience in related roles with a track record of tangible achievements.