PAKSAAF is a Non-Profit organization with the aim of cleaning the tourist areas of Pakistan to boost Tourism sector. The Organization is looking for a professional NGO Manager for the upcoming and ongoing activities in Pakistan. PAKSAAF is looking for a manager in Islamabad with the following roles and responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Planning strategies and implementation of the organization’s programs and services.
2. Resolving problems, reviewing program evaluations and approving the annual budget and report
3. Serving as a representative of the organization while attending community and charitable meetings.
4. Identifying new Companies for attaining funds and providing administrative guidance to the Volunteers and juniors, assigning and scheduling their work and motivating them to complete the target inside deadlines.
5. Documentation of new policies, decisions and filing of documents to create an organizational memory in the archives.
6. Attending meetings with Donors, Governmental official for implementation of new policies and settings.
7. Having good knowledge regarding rules and regulation of the Government agencies, filing of tax returns as per the monthly, quarterly and yearly end date according to the guidelines
8. Reviewing financial transactions and reports, forming coalition teams of the Volunteers with local communities for their upliftment and solution of problems.
9. Identify activities, timeline, and order for completion of the project.
10. Determine personnel, supplies, equipment, and other resources needed for the project.
11. Supervise training of project workers on activities to be performed and other aspects of the project.
12. Monitor progress of project stages and determine and implement any necessary changes.
13. Record data on project work, such as expenditures, time to complete tasks, attendance at events and people served.
14. Report project progress and results to Board of Directors or program manager.
15. You will be required to take day to day responsibility for managing the charity, assist with the social media, manage the volunteering process, and to brief the general managers on the progress of the charity.