We are looking for a Web Graphic Designer for our Rawalpindi based office. The position is responsible for delivering logos and banners, web designs, and mobile screen designs according to a given concept.
Note: Internship Opportunity is also available. Please mention that when you apply.
- A Bachelors's degree is a must.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop. Hands-on experience with the Adobe Illustrator. Experience with After effects is a plus.
- Fluency in written English.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Minimum 1 year of experience for the position.
- Candidate must be able to produce work-samples based on a given concept.
- Work experience as a video editor is a plus.
- Creative designing skills for designing brochures, websites, email, and other marketing collateral
- Have designed User Interface of the web or mobile applications.
- Produce logos, banners, web designs and mobile screen designs for complete applications.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Provide design support to other business units to create logos, identity design, or other similar offline and online graphics.
- Maintain the company’s website and develop and assist in developing any artwork required
- Adhere to and maintain Marketing Department graphic standards and processes
- Knowledge of creative marketing, advertising and technology trends
- Participates in designing or production planning/brainstorming group sessions and meetings.
- Adhere to the deadline given.