TechLine Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We provide premier HR solutions for Tech, Engineering, Advertising and PR Industry as a single point of contact for small, medium, big, fresh, mid and experienced.
Tack of TechLine:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
We are looking for a “Human Resource Specialist” as a core of the company success to develop and manage the company culture and system. The task in the given role would be to manage all HR strategic functions and plans; along with directing, coordinating administrative functions while streamlining federal and state laws with organizational structure, employment practices and personnel policy.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Developing, revising, and recommending Personnel and Departmental Policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and revising the Company’s Handbook on Policies and Procedures.
- Conducting New Employee Orientations, Employee Relations Counseling, sound Organizational Culture and Workplace Environment.
- Responsible for undertaking and coordinating the hiring activity; from start to end, along with recruitment strategic, contingency planning, retention and termination strategies.
- Implementing and revising a Company’s Performance Appraisal System and Departmental Career Growth Path.
- Implementing and revising a Company’s Training and Development Policies and Procedures and Compensation Program.
- Conducting Annual Salary Surveys and Employee Increment.
- Developing, analysis, and updating the company’s Salary Budget.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management procedures.
- Recommending New policies, Approaches, Procedures and Systems.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, reasoning, communication and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of Labor Law and HR best practices.
- MPhil or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 25 annual holidays.
- Lunch provided.
- EOBI Facility.
- Medical & Life Insurance.
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
- Performance based bonuses.
- Performance based salary increment and promotion.