Techline Pakistan is a leading AI based IT company aims to deliver superior IT Solutions to top tier domestic and international customers. Currently we are serving our clients in the area of AI, Big Data, Fintech and Block Chain Services around the globe. We take pride in developing alternative finance applications and our own machine-learning-based fraud prediction system to minimize charge backs merchants facing online. With the core objective of serving the planet, we improve the use of technology integrated with human potential. We offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development. Our attractive HR policies and inclusive work environment make us an employer of choice.
We are looking for a Junior Compliance Analyst motivated to gain insight into the expanding field of regulatory compliance and product certification.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as a part of the Compliance Team to further product compliance and certification Research and assist in regulatory compliance related to Customer Due Diligence,
- Know Your Customer and Anti-money laundering regulations world-wide
- Monitor product compliance with reference to major data protection laws/ regulations in Europe and elsewhere
- Assist in formulation and documentation of policies/procedures undertaken by Compliance Team
- Identify risks, opportunities, and improvements in product security and data integrity according to leading Bureau of Standards (ISO, NIST etc.)
- Monitor filing, archiving and document control for the Compliance Team
- Assist with tests and audits of controls established by Compliance Team
- Monitor compliance with all internal policies and procedures; Perform other related duties as assigned including cross-team assignments within the Company
- Bachelors in Law, Computer Sciences, Business Administration or Public Administration
- Passion for exploring new horizons and the Technology Industry
- Keen interest in research and acute attention to detail
- Excellent command of English language, broad vocabulary and ability to comprehend regulatory documents
- Strong analytical, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to be proactive and independent, and also flexible in the face of evolving priorities
- Excellent communication skills with experience communicating with diverse stakeholders
- 1-2 years’ experience in IT research is preferred.
Perks and Benfits :
- 25 paid holidays yearly Lunch provided.
- EOBI Facility. Medical Insurance. Life Insurance.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Payment for Overtime.
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
- Performance based Bonuse