TechLine Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We provide premier HR solutions for Tech, Engineering, Advertising and PR Industry as a single point of contact for small, medium, big, fresh, mid and experienced.
Tack of TechLine
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
We are looking for Jr. Outbound Sales Associate to conduct outbound reach for product sales, conversions and build customer relations. An ideal candidate will be considered the firm’s front liner and a product features expert.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the LinkedIn Team to create connections.
- Turning connection into leads and then establishing a call for providing details.
- Generate new leads on LinkedIn, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes & structure.
- Applying best practices across the company LinkedIn sales navigator knowledge would be a plus
- Experience of using any CRM software (e.g PipeDrive, Fresh Sales or Salesforce)
- Ability to manage LinkedIn Outreach Campaign and Database building
- Ability to explain functions and procedures of software products to international clients
- Walk digital customers through problem solving process and product demonstration via web
- Independently Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution & keep records.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of deals
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Coordinating with technical team to address customer complaints or requirement.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in B2B sales.
- Experienced in handling Data.com, Hunter.io and Rapportive Mail tester
- Skilled in Web and Boolean Search.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- Open to travel for work
- BS degree or equivalent
- 25 paid holidays yearly.
- Lunch provided.
- EOBI Facility.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Payment for Overtime.
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only.
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
- Performance based Bonuses.
- Performance based salary increment and promotion.