TechLine Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of TechLine: Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Looking for “Training and Development Specialist” responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers. Sets performance metrics, evaluates productivity, and helps workers create long-term career plans within the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Departmental training need assessment.
- Align training with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Development of training program. (training calendar, manuals, online learning modules and other training material)
- Arrange and supervise technical trainings for staff.
- Train employee on soft skills.
- Deploy wide variety of training methods like classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Create testing and evaluation process.
- Prepare and implement training budget and relevant training bonds.
- Develop training metrics, training feedback report, effectiveness of training and ROI periodically.
- Analysing training loopholes and process enhancement and upgradation.
- Build cross-functional relationships.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Identify and assess future and training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Determine operational compliance with regulations or standards.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
Skills & Requirement:
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Excellent reasoning, communication, leadership, presentation and motivational skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- Good computer and database skills.
- Master’s degree in human resources or relevant field with 2 years of experience.
Perks and Benefits:
- Holidays: 25 paid holidays yearly
- Overtime: Single pay rate for overtime
- Bonus: Performance based as per evaluation
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Increment: Performance based increments
- Promotion: Performance based promotion
- Lunch provided
- Local and International Trips
- Facility to enjoy Indoor Games.