This role will be responsible for nurturing and engaging the online community. The community administrator will implement strategies to encourage conversations and engagement, grow online communities, manage client's social presence, create engaging content, usually with the help of a content creator, help tailor content according to the needs of various social networks. The community administrator will also monitor and participate in relevant conversations online.
1. Content creation – writing posts,sharing articles , newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media.
2. Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the client's presence on social media.
3. Events and event planning – planning meetups for social media community
4. Public relations – managing incoming media requests through social media, building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring social media campaigns.
5. Customer relations – answering questions posed through social media and managing any online feedback.
6. Communications/marketing strategy – responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the client's public-facing communications through social media.
7. Analytics - Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
Techaccess is Regional System Integrator, delivering intelligent business solutions, technical support and a diverse range of IT services to Our Clients. With offices in Pakistan, U.A.E and Africa, Techaccess adds consummate business value to industries through Consulting, IT Infrastructure and Ente ...Read More