We are looking for a experienced " Front-end Developer " who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualification
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Extensive experience with modern Bootstrap, JS framework ( React).
- Github or Gitlab experties
- Experience with web services API integrations (REST, JSON).
- Experience with build tools (npm or WebPack)
- You’re familiar with modern front-end toolchains – build tools, linters, debuggers, transpilers.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with predicting issues surrounding responsive, mobile-enabled user interfaces.
- A good knowledge of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- You’re open to new ideas and you enjoy discussing concepts and solutions with your teammates. Topic.