Our organization a progressive software house located at Defence Main Boulevard Lahore is looking for Junior Accounts/ Admin Officer to assist Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate should be Bachelors/Master Degree preferably in Accounting and Finance/ Commerce with Minimum 0-1 Years of Experience in the relevant field in well reputed organization (s)
The candidate should have knowledge of Accounting and finance and shall be assisting to Finance Manager for the overall Implementation of Admin and Finance Policies, Admin Staff Recruitment, Performance Evaluation of Admin Staff, Maintaining Books of accounts, other related Admin/ Finance functions and managing overall affairs of Admin and Finance department.
Note: Our timing are from 1:30 to 10:30 PM, all candidates must consider timing before applying. Candidates with previous IT software house experience encouraged to apply.
- Assist Finance Manager to formulate and implement Admin and Finance policies and procedures.
- Assist Finance Manager to conduct Admin interviews of candidates.
- Assist Finance Manager to conduct performance appraisals of personnel and probation completion sessions with relate to Admin department.
- Assist Finance Manager to initiate disciplinary actions through investigation and to resolve any issues or grievances among any team members or personnel of Admin Staff.
- Assist Finance Manager to manage and supervise all resources and functions of Admin department.
- Assist Finance Manager to Prepare Reports and Analysis on the basis of Data provided.
- Assist Finance Manager in Preparation of Cash Book and Bank Book.
- Assist Finance Manager In preparation of Salary.
- Assist Finance Manager to communicate with Bank Personnel on daily basis.
- Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities.
- Implementation of policies and procedures on lower staff. To ensure fair usage of Company assets, code of ethics and Company policies.
- Supervision and ensuring quality work of Office Boys.
- Oversee the security staff and ensure safety of the office.
- Oversee the mess staff and ensure the hygienic food on time for the office technical staff.
- Oversee the cleaning staff and ensure the cleanliness and maintenance activities of the office.
- Handle all relevant external affairs of the Company.
- Handle daily routine purchasing of the Company.
- Recruitment, Orientation and training of new lower staff.
- Perform any additional duty as assigned by the Manager.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Must be Business Graduate in Finance or related fields from an accredited university
- Must have good academic and conceptual understanding of Finance functions, concepts and theories
- Must have some proven professional working experience in Finance Skills Required
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects and tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment with other teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-learner and self-starter
Utilize time effectively and efficiently