We have an immediate need for Full Stack WordPress Developer. The ideal candidate who will be responsible for both Back-End and Front-End development, including forming WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting that the candidate must have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- 1 – 2 Years of Experience in PHP/WordPress Development.
- Experience in PHP, WordPress, & MySQL, various open source frameworks.
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt Word-Press functions.
- Creation of custom post types.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform to Word-press coding standards.
- Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code.
- Theme/template integration.
- Knowledge of Word-Press Network (Multisite) will be beneficial.
- Good understanding of Cross-platform and Cross-browser issues.
- Experience with creating responsive websites is a must.
- Use of jQuery / Prototype / script.
- Comfortable to work with Commercial Themes of Theme forest, Elegant Themes etc.
- Excellent communication, self-motivator, team player, ability to solve complex problems, design & requirements documentation.
- Convert PSD to HTML.
- Convert HTML to WordPress.
If you have the above-mentioned skills then we are looking for you and we offer
- Handsome and attractive salary packages
- Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Multiple monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses
- Friendly work environment
- Recreational area for in-house games