The HR Manager will work closely with the Management to help promote the values of the organization, to provide general HR advice and support line managers with all HR-related activities, to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. Responsibilities
- Manage the recruitment process, screen CV's, arrange and conduct interviews as required.
- Work with management to produce documents including job descriptions, offer letters, contracts, etc.
- Update and maintain the HR system
- Work with payroll company to process weekly/monthly payroll
- Deal with all disciplinary/grievance and absence management.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with the industry
- Oversee and administer all HR policies and procedures, co-ordinate and communicate them to all staff
- Degree or with equivalent experience, you’ll have a sound HR generalist background with excellent knowledge
- Previous experience in managing the full range of duties across the HR function; including, recruitmen
- Confident in handling all aspects of employee relations, adaptable and can maintain a calm demeanour under pressure.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working autonomously and effectively to deliver a high quality HR service to the business
- Good attention to detail, time management and a proactive "can do" approach to complex solutions
- Strong IT skills.