We are searching for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer on urgent basis with at least 1 year of experience. Ideal candidate should have following skill set.
· Understanding of the Agile System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the role of Software Testing in that cycle.
· Translate business requirements/user stories into acceptance test scenarios/cases, use cases, and test scripts to demonstrate that the end product meets the requirements.
· Familiarity with and experience designing and executing tests that provide coverage for the smoke, regression and black/white box testing:
· Ability to develop and use database queries to input test data and verify test results. Familiarity with SQL and other data interrogation techniques required.
· Familiarity with Test-Driven or Behavior Driven Development and Gherkin Syntax
· Develop a deep understanding of the scope and intent of new or proposed software changes. Estimate level of effort for testing activity and provide input to Project Management.
· Develop, document and manage test plans for each assignment.
· Execute testing as per plan. Assess, document, and communicate findings and test results.
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
· Able to handle multiple projects.
· Should be able to work under stress.
We provide CRM services and Business Intelligence software solutions to our clients worldwide, enabling them to deliver real tangible benefits to their own organization and their customers.