We are seeking applications for the position of Assistant Manager Budgeting & Reporting. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
· Review and monitor the cost allocation process and ensure that related costs are allocated and charged to the correct budget head.
· Close co-ordination with departments to ensure timely incorporation of forecasts to overall budget.
· Monitoring of different heads of accounts to adhere the limits of budget.
· Variance analysis with appropriate reasoning for deviation.
· Financial analysis and monitoring of overall performance.
· Coordinate with and provide support to management in connection with reporting issues, accounting matters and other related operational activities.
· Ensure submission of statutory and management reports in a timely and efficient manner.
· Undertake relationship management with key counterparts and stakeholders both within and outside Bank.
· Preparation and monitoring various cash flows and forecasts.
· Review interbank accounts reconciliations and ensure all reconciliations are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
· Perform any other task assigned by management
Qualification: Preferably ACCA, CA INTER, Minimum MBA/M.Com in and/or Finance
Experience: Should have three-year post qualification.
Job Location: Bahawalpur
Techno-Legal Consultants (TLC) is an independent consulting engineering firm aims at providing the specialized services in all aspect of procurements and contracts to the local as well as international contractors, consultants, manufacturers, employers, funding agencies etc. The firm is licensed by ...Read More