• Should review and approval of documents like Inspection & Test Plan,WPS,Painting procedure,NDT procedures and Method of statement.
Witnessing of Procedure Qualification Test,Welder Qualification Test and Mechanical Testing.
• Stage wise inspection of fabrication of steel structural items.
• Monitor all quality control activities are according to project specification.
• Control of welding process as per applicable WPS & PQR requirements.
Have been experienced and well versed with the codes like AWS D1.1, ASME Section IX. Monitoring and expedition of NDT requirements.
Review of Weld Map,Welding Schedule.
• Close monitoring on supplied welder quality performance at site and shop floor.
• Experienced in various Non destructive inspection like VI, UT, RT, DPT, MPT inspection, etc.
• Evaluating suppliers including production capability,reviewing quality systems (ISO 9001),previous similar job history,profile,inspection and test plan etc.
• Lead and coordinate with a team of QA/QC/WELDING/NDT/Painting supervisors and inspectors.
• Witness and review of vendor supplied incoming project relevant applicable material.
• Maintain internal and external NCR,assessment reports and opportunity for improvements.
• Maintain quality documentation / information management system,reports and records preparation on daily wise.