This is an intern-to-perm poistion where the Junior/Intern IT Administrator will work with our senior IT team and assist them in installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware,
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying availability of all hardware, server resources, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media
- Maintenance of Internet/network hardware including switches, routers, cabling, servers, and wireless devices.
- Provide helpdesk support
- Maintain inventory database
Ideal candidate should:
- Have a bachelor degree in CS/EE/IT or relevant field
- Basic Windows installation and troubleshooting knowledge
- Understands different hardware parts and can take apart a PC and can re-assemble
- Can effectively use the Internet to troubleshoot and find solutions for day to day issues in system admininstration