TECHNOCRAFTS Limited was founded in 2013 and has been a premier provider of technology solutions to clients in the UK, US and Middle East. We have worked with software technology partners including Amazon, Microsoft, IBM and Oracle. The company is poised to launch its latest product and is looking for experienced, motivated and self-driven Embedded Programmer to join our research and product development team.
The candidate must have deep knowledge and hands-on experience on Embedded System programming and software integration with hardware. The candidate having Reverse Engineering and Electronics Design Skill set will be a plus.
Required Skill Set:
- Design & Development experience using modern processors particularly ARM, AVR, Raspberry Pie, Arduino & their architecture
- Development experience using RTOS particularly on STM & Implementation experience of MQTT is a MUST. The knowledge of SNMP and HTTP will be an advantage.
- Excellent C, C++ programming skills and problem solving abilities.
- Have implementation experience with modern debugging technologies in embedded software. Use of equipment like SWD etc.
- Have implementation experience of serial busses e.g. UART, I2C, SPI and PCI/PCIe
- Understanding and implementation knowledge of short range wireless connectivity technologies particularly Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 etc.
- Working knowledge of open source WPA supplicant and Host AP. Knowledge of porting open source WPA supplicant to an RTOS
- PCB design and layout experience in accordance to world standards will be a Plus.
- Experience of Product design, and development
· Designing, Integration and Implementation of latest smart Medical sensing modules/sensors (Heart Beat, Minerals level, Body temperature, and most importantly ECG)
· Interfacing smart sensors on I2C, UART, SPI, PWM
· Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial development
· Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
· Reverse Engineering
· Interface with hardware design and development
· Integration with third party software/hardware
· Android/IOS App integration with developed products
MQTT, SNMP, HTTP, TCP/IP