TECHNOCRAFTS Limited was founded in 2013 and has been a premier provider of technology solutions to clients in the UK, US and Middle East. We have worked with software technology partners including Amazon, Microsoft, IBM and Oracle. The company is poised to launch its latest product and is looking for experienced, motivated and self-driven Embedded Programmer to join our research and product development team.
The candidate must have deep knowledge and hands-on experience on Embedded System programming and software integration with hardware. The candidate having Reverse Engineering and Electronics Design Skill set will be a plus.
Required Skill Set:
· Designing, Integration and Implementation of latest smart Medical sensing modules/sensors (Heart Beat, Minerals level, Body temperature, and most importantly ECG)
· Interfacing smart sensors on I2C, UART, SPI, PWM
· Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial development
· Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
· Reverse Engineering
· Interface with hardware design and development
· Integration with third party software/hardware
· Android/IOS App integration with developed products
MQTT, SNMP, HTTP, TCP/IP
Technocrafts is a UK based organization specializing in design and development of embedded systems, Telemetry and Tracking Systems, Wireless communications, Robotics and Enterprise level Web based and desktop based software.