We see competent people who have following expertises:
Social media marketing (most important):
- Knowledge and grip to handle Social Media & Network Optimization e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Familiar with social media trends and norms for promoting content and building and engaging audience.
- Able to apply the latest SEO techniques for generating traffic for social media accounts and site.
- Able to communicate among the team members and work independently.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Tools.
Good understanding and familiarity with "white hat" Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices Ability to create genuine and permanent links
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Landing Pages Optimization
- URL Rewriting / User & Search Engine Friendly URLs, meta tags, html5 semanitics etc
- Social bookmarking e.g. Digg, Delicious, Stumble Upon,
- English fluency (written), SEO, link building, Online Marketing
SEM and Paid campaigns
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Youtube, Yahoo and Bing.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments and analyzing ROI (return on investment)
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Requirements:Minimum of 1-5 years of relevant experience
A "can do" attitude.
Professionalism with dignity
Who we are:
We are an open, friendly and fun group of hardworking people. We think we are different; if you think you are, please tell us about you.
Benefits we provide:
- Market competitive Salary and rewards on outstanding work
- Company Managed Fund & Future security (We have determined investments available and do not solely rely on freelance projects to run business)
- Professional Trainings by leads as per needs.
- Daily lunch from company
- Medical and more perks (in process)
Apply with confidence and demonstrable portfolio of your work!