A Material Handling/Forklift Service Technician is accountable for repairing customer’s material handling equipment. As a Service Technician, you will be responsible for diagnosing, rebuilding and repairing material handling equipment, while completing the necessary documentation for those repairs and maintenance and all other duties assigned.
• Provide professional, timely and accurate repair of all Material Handling Equipment.
• Maintain PM compliance along with troubleshooting and repairing all MHE equipment.
• Completing each repair job in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
• Documenting all job information, including time, job code and repair code.
• Embodying culture of providing the best and most responsive customer service possible, consistently maintaining your integrity, ethics and accountability as well as dedicating yourself to functioning as a helpful, respectful and vital member of our team.
• Managing your workload effectively.
• Following all company policies and procedures, particularly those involving safety. • Any other duties as assigned