You should have knowledge of these below
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Familiarity with google console and google SDKs (maps, places, firebase, firestore).
Techoices IT Solution is a partner of FitOutFit Software Technologies and Qairos Taxi. Currently, we have offices in Pakistan, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands. We are opening a Special development cell for our App that is completed and running in Belgium.
We already send Team-lead of that project in Italy for the launch of App.
Just make sure if you are selected by Panel then you need to join within 7 days.