The eCommerce Services Business Process Lead shall be responsible for understanding, defining and documenting eCommerce Business requirement including objectives, scope, business processes, policies, Information model, and other key aspects for eCommerce Business Services Transformation Projects. Work with cross functional team for design, development, and implementation of eCommerce solutions that in line with customer needs business needs . Current mode of operation will be remote-online - with possibility of on-premises work later.
• Work with the business stakeholders to understand current business processes.
• Evoke, define, analyze and document requirements. Lead discovery workshops mapping out the business requirements. Define future state processes, policies, KPIs
• Ensure the quality and need of user requirements, functional specs, technical specs, data models, and process flow diagrams to sustain high delivery quality and ultimately deliver the project successfully.
• Create deliverables according to the agile methodology, such as user stories, requirements documentation, functional and technical specifications, test cases, and system documentation.
• Collaborate with functional and technical teams to define, design and deliver robust integrated solutions that meet business needs.
• Create test cases for business processes and system functions; collaborate with team resources to execute tests and resolve defects.
• Collaborate with the business throughout the agile development lifecycle to ensure solutions will meet anticipated needs and deliver the expected benefits.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams on deployment including training, change management, and communications.
• Accountable to deliver according to project schedules.
Experience & Skills
3+ years hands-on related experience preferably in e-Commerce focused environments (B2C or B2B experience is preferred), playing an active role in definition and delivery of solutions and enhancements to the core e-Business/ e-Commerce platform.
• Strong experience conducting prioritization discussions, maintaining / managing backlog, sprint planning in a scrum agile implementation approach using tools
• Ability to work with a variety of people across the organization
• Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Very good communication and presentation skills in English Language ( and Arabic will be a big plus)
• Critical thinker, Creative problem solver
• Experience in data analysis; strong knowledge of business .reporting needs, KPIs and how the system meets those needs incorporating industry best practices.
• Experience with Magento eCommerce. Platform is a plus.