eCommerce GRC Lead focuses on security, compliance and safeguarding the operational platform of eCommerce Services while continuously maturing our Information Security Compliance Program.
Working across all our teams, you’ll use your expertise to define best practices in designing, building and maintaining solid security controls that drive our core business. You will lead, teach and grow with us as we drive to a safer internet experience for all.
Reporting directly to the Head of ICT Services, you are responsible for:
- Oversight and guidance for all Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) for ECommerce Services.
- Develop, maintain, and publish corporate-level information security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines to obtain and maintain company certifications.
- Engage in penetration studies, threat analysis, vulnerability assessments, and security audit activities to ensure controls and security are effective. This includes the development & management of regular security awareness training for all employees.
- Verify relevant third-party attestations and perform risk assessments to validate the necessary safeguards are in place to protect our information assets.
- Manage and lead quarterly Information Security Management Committee meetings with the Company’s executive leadership.
- Collaborate with Legal and sales to pragmatically support the sales effort with prospects and customers by championing the security value of ECommerce Services.
- Provide security leadership and mentoring to all ECommerce Services departments
- Have a lot of fun while making a difference in the world by enabling a safer internet for everyone
- Experience developing and implementing information security practices.
- Experience actively governing risks and threats and managing security events
- Already be confident working in the AWS ecosystem or be driven to quickly learn
- Awareness of eCommerce Frauds and Fraud Management Controls.