• Estimating the amount of material, equipment, time and labor required for production.
• Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production.
• Coordinating production operations in accordance with material, labor, and equipment availability.
• Recommending viable solutions to reduce production costs as well as improve production processes and product quality.
• Effecting changes to production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met.
• Compiling status and performance reports (Dashboard) and submitting them to management in a timely manner.
• Promptly informing the relevant departments of changes to current production schedules.
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
• Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) accreditation or other relevant certification is advantageous.
• Proven experience working as a Production Planner.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Sound knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP) and related software.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Effective communication skills