Department: Cross Functional Projects
Section: Side Glass Plant – P2
Report to: Deputy Manager – Cross-Functional Projects
- Looking after all the activities of a project on plant and reporting to Deputy Manager, also coordinating with area charges & its team if needed.
- Develop Project Charter of project and onward Management approval.
- Assist Project team by collecting and analyzing information from OEM Manuals study & recommending project installation solutions.
- Maintain close relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of the project.
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders for project meetings & document minutes of meeting for onward follow-up of project activities.
- Assist in the progress of running and upcoming projects.
- Planning and executing the project requirements.
- Managing and tracking the progress of multiple projects and managing Area in charges expectations on deliverables and timelines.
- Create and maintain a project plan that communicates tasks, milestone and status, and resource allocation.
- Maintain documentation of projects and administer all project-related activities.
- Prepares engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing project data.
- Coordinate with project team & help them to generate project ordering & procurement requirement list.
Any other task/responsibility assigned by DM Projects & Management.
B-Tech in Mechanical from NED affiliated institution in 1st division along with, DAE in Mechanical (1st division) from Pak-Swiss Training Center.
- 03 ~ 05 years of work experience.
- Excellent English spoken and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office for Project Documentation.
- Good Technical Skills, Presentation Skills, Leadership & Analytical Skills.
- Able to work in late hours, off days or in shifts during an emergency.