The Campus Incharge is responsible for overall governance of school affairs, continuous professional development of its staff, effective implementation and evaluation of a defined comprehensive educational program. The Campus Incharge will be responsible for continuous improvement in school operations. She is expected to be up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques in education.
- High level of English Language Proficiency. (Oral and Written)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong and persuasive personality.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Must be proficient in computer usage