· Lead and manage teams of software engineers providing technical leadership and mentoring.
· Lead and manage projects from start (requirements) to finish (implementation).
· Create, customize and support application frameworks
· Analyze, design, estimate for all application tiers.
· Help Code, test, debug, and document as needed.
· Work with Stake holders to review and create engineering functional specifications, Scrum user stories and provide product backlog estimates.
· Revise and update programs and processes and create documentation as required.
· Software Development Processes, and company standards and practices.
· Able to highlight and communicate project status, tasks, milestones, risks, issues and constraints to project team and stakeholders.
· Able to prepare and present project and technology documents to group.
· Meet & follow development schedules
· Produce design documents and functional specifications
· Expert knowledge of the .Net framework and object-oriented design and programming concepts in all areas.
· Solid front-end development capabilities (ASP.NET to Middleware) and/or back-end development capabilities (Middleware to Relational databases)
· Experience with MS Visual Studio, Source Control Systems and Unit testing.
· Experience in Web Services and SOA.
· Project Management experience. Ability to interact with Business Owners to gather and document project requirements
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent program
· At least 5 years of experience in …
o Software development
o C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC
o Customizing, implementing, supporting and developing solutions for Loan Origination Systems
o Developing/ working with in mortgage solutions
o Working in Loan Origination system
o Directly interfacing with internal and possibly external customers is required