We are looking for an experienced and mature individual to join our fast-paced Printing and Publishing team in Graphic Design. This team works together, and closely with Marketing, to create and publish dynamic promotional material as well as a variety of company printing & publishing initiatives. This individual may also assist with digital print production. The successful candidate will be a team player with a creative mind and a strong work ethic. We offer a very attractive compensation package, benefits and bonus program as well as extensive perks and incentives.
- Work as a team to create and publish a variety of printing initiatives, including but not limited to promotional material, catalog pages, and company forms
- Work closely with our Marketing department to create promotional material
- Create graphic designs using Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Assist in copywriting as required
- Assist in the limited digital print production of promotional flyers and company material on an ongoing basis
- Complete various administrative duties as required
- Ability to work on multiple projects while completing them within strict deadlines
- Knowledge of Coreldraw, Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent graphic design skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team Previous experience in a printing & publishing position is considered a definite asset.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- R.R.S.P. Plan
- Quarterly Productivity Bonus
- Investment/Equity opportunities
- Housing Assistance
- Travel Rewards
- Scholarship opportunities for children of employees
- Employee referral program
- Opportunity to enjoy extra time away from work We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.