TekFocal seeks talented experienced professionals for its Embedded System Engineering team. We are looking for experienced engineer who has leadership skills to lead a team of embedded systems engineers.
As an experienced candidate you should have excellent communication skills with experience in embedded software development using C/C++ languages. Ideally, you would have a Bachelor/Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science. We require
- Understanding of various 8/16/32 bit Microcontroller/Microprocessor architectures especially cortex ARM M3/M4 based microprocessors from various vendors.
- Experience of delivering 10+ projects from inception to delivery.
- Define, design and develop application embedded software experience
- Team building and training experience
- Project planning for embedded system projects
- Client communication management
- Must posess leadership skills to lead innovative people
Following skills will be a big plus:
- Inter-personal skills
- Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) application experience
- Experience with EN/TUV/CE certifications
- Understanding of MISRA-C Standard
- Experience and ability to interact with global teams
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong technical writing skills
TekFocal is an equal opportunity venture. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools to grow and learn in the profession through a visionary approach towards future technologies. Being on the rise, TekFocal has a capacity for technically strong, motivated, authentic and creative people. Your experience with us will expose you to self-developing and growing opportunities with us.