· Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
· Provide direct customer services by informing them of products and services.
· Make cold calls to prospective clients and inform them about new products and services
· Meet individual and company sales targets
· Conduct market research to identify trends and manage sales activities accordingly. Moreover Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition
· Promote new products to existing and new clients
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Customer service oriented, with the ability to meet sales goals
· Possess strong ability to prospect, negotiate, and close sales
· Possess self-confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
· This is not an office job so having reliable transportation is a must.