The Helpdesk Technician will work to analyze and resolve current support tickets and work in a team environment to provide support to remote customer. A high level of detail and ability to communicate findings is key. The Helpdesk Technician will play an integral role in the success of the group. Specifically s/he will be responsible for:
· Ability to troubleshoot a broad range of issues common on personal computers
· Review support tickets and other data to determine depth and breadth of troubleshooting
· Strong personal computer troubleshooting skills; ability to solve problems and determine root cause of issues
· 1 years of technical support/troubleshooting
· Windows technical experience required
· Ability and willingness to work multiple shifts within 24/7 support environment
· Ability to work in a small, fast-paced environment. Strong work ethic
· Ability to use and train others on the use of software and advanced troubleshooting procedures. Must be able to tailor content to meet the needs of the client
· Effective handling of multiple critical, client support situations and effectively communicate with senior management
· Ability to troubleshoot technical problems and demonstrate problem solving and resourcefulness in obtaining information
· Ability to quickly assimilate complex problems and develop a resolution strategy
· Microsoft Certified, or other technical certification preferred
· Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
· Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST), or MCST.
· CompTIA A+, Network+, or Security+.
· Ability to manage multiple job tasks at one time
· Attention to detail
· Ability to adapt to change
· Ability to manage stress appropriately
· Creative, energetic, conscientious and enthusiastic persona
Telebridge is a full service one-stop shop for all of your marketing needs. Although we specialize in telemarketing applications we also have a strong presence in the e-marketing arena as well as traditional direct mail and response marketing applications as well as project placement. Currently Tele ...Read More