Digital Solution Planning and Architecture is responsible for managing the IT planning function for digital solutions and its eco system of Telenor Bank operated by Telenor Group. The person is responsible to for transforming business requirements into end-to-end technical solutions while aligning with Technology Architecture Governance process to ensure the best technology solutions are implemented /maintained for Digital Solutions.
· Manage the Technology planning support function for Telenor Bank for the digital solutions and its eco system
· Peoples management , decide the annual goals of the team and evaluate them accordingly
· Ensure that the new solutions/functionalities are build according to the Telenor group architecture guidelines
· Determine the best solution approach for complex projects that are viable for Telenor Bank existing eco system
· System Capacity planning and management
· Vendor management
Collaboration with Telenor bank’s product development, business development and software development department in order to understand and deliver the new products and features according to the expectations and within timelines.
Required Knowledge, Competencies, Skills and Experience:
· Knowledge of Digital Financial System and Digital Financial Services Market in Pakistan
· Have good understanding of the DFS transaction flows, E-commerce platforms, digital payment and other financial digital solutions etc.
· In depth knowledge of flows through multiple channels such as USSD, web, mobile apps
· Possess knowledge of State bank regulations w.r.t DFS, banking system and procedures
· Possess extensive experience of Project Management
· Excellent people management skills
· Ability to manage budget preparation and allocation based on business priorities
· Effective IT Application Capacity Planning in order to ensure the right sizing for expected load on application
· Ability to design solution architecture as per business need, architectural guidelines and principles which must be best fit & comply with existing eco system