· Lead HRBP is expected to develop a high performance culture through efficient and timely capacity planning, right recruitment, proper implementation of People policies and processes, and customized interventions and deliver on its strategy and goals for Branch Banking. HRBP will also manage change in the organization and give personalized attention to develop the talent pool and ensure continuity of business in terms of leadership pipeline. Lead HRBP is also responsible for Team development.
· Responsible for the entire hiring process as per the business plan for the year within the respective Region/domain.
- To deliver comprehensive Human Resource services to the entire bank. Work closely with bank’s senior management in order to develop an HR plan that closely supports the overall aim of the business.
- Executing the onsite hiring process inclusive of resourcing for the vacancies, interview scheduling, assessment, selection, approvals etc
- Responsible for leading the professional area; bringing evidence-based practice into the organisation and addressing the people challenges for their area of expertise;
- Provide coaching and mentoring to HR Business Partners ensuring consistently high standards of HR service delivery;
- Support organisation effectiveness by developing and implementing solutions aligned to strategy;
- Lead the HR vision, including role modeling great personal and team leadership and taking an active role in ensuring the HR Operating Model is embedded successfully.
- Act as a partner with the hiring managers in advising learning & development needs of the employee and coordinate with Learning (south and north) for conducting the trainings.
- Coordination with operations partner for the entire exit process and handle all kind of queries regarding the Exit.
- Receive employee grievances within the specified regions and coordinate with employee grievance to handle the same
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Responsible for Implementing HR Policies, procedures and processes for the particular regions.
- Participate and implement all HR projects & policies in their areas of responsibilty.
- Team management experiance, leading the team of diversified back ground and exposure.