· The candidate shall be responsible to implement Incident, Problem & Change Management processes across the IT value chain.
· The job responsibilities include shift-based monitoring of IT Services, Level1 operational tasks and complaint management.
· This shall include Service Level, System Level, Network Level and Customer Complaints from call-centre.
· Candidate should be able to understand IT governance policies and procedures like TL9000.
· Candidate along with the team shall be responsible for working 24x7 onsite & ensuring that escalations of issues are done in a timely manner as per defined SOPs.
· Candidate should be able to have complete functional knowledge of the business value chain.
· Ability to articulate technical or operational problems or issues into understandable business terms.
· Candidate should have excellent reporting skills to send out daily, weekly, monthly reports of Incidents, issues etc.
· Enjoy working in fast paced, dynamic environment.
· Ability to multi-task and can meet deadlines.
· Must have strong time-management and organization skills.
· Result oriented with high productivity, ability to work extra hours under stressful situation.
· Incumbent shall be responsible to adhere by Telenor Microfinance Bank Behaviours (Be Respectful, Keep Promises, Always Explore and Create Together) in all aspects of his/her work conduct.
pstrongOverview/strong/ppTelenor Microfinance Bank Limited is jointly owned by Telenor Group, the leading telecommunications company across Scandinavia and Asia with 174 million customers, and Ant Financial, the operator of the world's leading payment and lifestyle platform Alipay that's als ...Read More