Assistant Director Real Estate is over all responsible for vendor deployment, monitoring of establishment of branch and renovation jobs, verification of renovation bill, to manage day to day queries of branches and to ensure improvement of bank outlets, supplies including furniture & fixture, electrical & electronic equipment according to user’s requirement.
· To explore suitable premises for bank outlets
· Dealing with property dealers to get maximum options
· Negotiation with property owner to settle bank terms & conditions for tenancy agreement.
· Processing of cases to get formal approval from Management.
· Collection of property papers and proceeding for tenancy agreement through legal department and to incorporate commercial clauses according to settled terms & conditions
· Safe custody of Tenancy Agreement in original
· Processing of cases for Rent Payments to property owners and keeping MIS.
· Coordination with sourcing for assignment of vendors according to requirement
· Dealing with vendor to get design layouts and BOQ for review and to proceed
· Preparation of PR and processing for formal approvals
· Coordination with vendor to start work at site and to ensure completion with time line.
· Site visits to check quality of renovation work
· Verification of bills
· Getting demand from user and to process cases for procurement of Furniture & Fixture, Electric and Electronic equipment through Sourcing Department according to users’ requirement.
· Getting follow up from stake holder concerned and to ensure delivery of cheques/pay orders with proper record keeping.
· Keeping proper bank assets record
· Reconciliation of assets during site visits and to ensure that asset registers are maintained at branches/office, in-case of any observation matter will be highlighted for resolution.
· To ensure asset movement through procedure and to update record accordingly.
· Collection of data from branches/office and while completing all formal process and to take up the case for disposal of assets.
Tameer is a Microfinance bank managed by a group of highly experienced bankers committed to go where no (commercial) bank has gone before. It is a private commercial Microfinance bank licensed by the State Bank of Pakistan under the Microfinance Ordinance 2001. Tameer distinguishes itself from ot ...
Tameer is a Microfinance bank managed by a group of highly experienced bankers committed to go where no (commercial) bank has gone before. It is a private commercial Microfinance bank licensed by the State Bank of Pakistan under the Microfinance Ordinance 2001. Tameer distinguishes itself from ot ...Read More