1. Responsible for initiation of loan files as per policy.
2. Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
3. Responsible for recovery from DPD clients and controlling default and delinquency.
4. Focused on community outreach in order to increase visibility of the bank and originate quality loan applications.
5. Maintain a relationship with the customer to ensure the collection of outstanding dues and ensure zero delinquency/loss.
6. Identify market and customers for MF lending under rules and regulations of SBP Prudential Regulations.
pstrongOverview/strong/ppTelenor Microfinance Bank Limited is jointly owned by Telenor Group, the leading telecommunications company across Scandinavia and Asia with 174 million customers, and Ant Financial, the operator of the world's leading payment and lifestyle platform Alipay that's also an affiliate company of Alibaba Group. It is the first scheduled microfinance bank of Pakistan that provides a range of innovative banking solutions./ppTelenor Microfinance Bank created history in 2009, when it launched Easypaisa, Pakistan’s first branchless banking platform and the country’s only GSMA mobile money certified service. With the largest footprint in the country, Easypaisa has since then evolved into a digital lifestyle enabler which is leading the fintech revolution in Pakistan./ppMotivated by its strongvision of ‘transforming the financial landscape of the country’/strong, Telenor Microfinance Bank is on stronga mission to provide ‘instant access to convenient digital financial services’/strong that benefits the people of Pakistan. Telenor Microfinance Bank is empowering people to truly adopt the digital way of life./pp /ppstrongOur Values:/strong/pp• Customer First./pp• Create Together./pp• Keep Promises./pp• Be Respectful./p