You will be responsible to develop and deliver new and existing products and services for Branch Banking and Easypaisa to ensure business growth and continuity and will be responsible for implementation of key Projects of the Bank
· Responsible for product design and solution architecture so that product is formulated and designed as per the market & customer requirement especially in area of core banking
· Responsible to perform the scoping of business requirements through standard procedures
· Manage cross-functional project teams for project planning & execution
· Negotiate & finalize cost along with aligning solutions with vendors as per the
· prioritization and Budget allocation
· To ensure support & maintenance of the services/solutions in place through responsible
· Parties involved.
· Design and execute A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs and coordinate with Business Users for User Acceptance Planning, Testing and its sign-off
· Understand the business requirements, covert them into system specification and explain the requirements System Planning
· Ensuring new services and updates in existing are done according to defined processes ensuring (but not limited to) Impact analysis, monitoring of services, Service Capacity/expansion management
· Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
· Creating, analysing, and validating detailed functional specifications
· Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
· Product knowledge and support to business for solution design and customer journey of new products on technological system.
· Be familiar with the various nodes/enablers in the Telco and Banking environment for extending Financial services to the market
· To be aware of the Branchless Banking Regulations which govern the Financial services
· Management of the project statuses and regular updates to the relevant stakeholders.
· To carry out product development and business analysis of Financial services through external parties (including banks), vendors and internal teams
· Initiate the enhancement of business functionalities and change requests of Financial services solutions from Business and Other related divisions in coordination with the IT/Technical team
· To Plan and execute product functional mock-ups based on the current stakeholders feedback, before designing the product so that feedback could be ascertained on the upcoming product
· Alignment and management of the stakeholders on multiple projects and business domains
· Responsible for complete service launch and post service launch support
· To manage the relationship, work processes and SLA's of various stake-holders in the value chain including internal/external Stakeholders, Solution-provider & Bank.
Overview Telenor Microfinance Bank Limited is jointly owned by Telenor Group, the leading telecommunications company across Scandinavia and Asia with 174 million customers, and Ant Financial, the operator of the world's leading payment and lifestyle platform Alipay that ...
Telenor Microfinance Bank Limited is jointly owned by Telenor Group, the leading telecommunications company across Scandinavia and Asia with 174 million customers, and Ant Financial, the operator of the world's leading payment and lifestyle platform Alipay that ...Read More