Telerelation is searching for a passionate data-lover to fill the role of Financial Business Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for managing financial reporting of our clients, perform short-term and long-term financial modelling, data visualization, and reporting.
Roles & Responsibilities
Once you are here, you will:
- Manage QuickBooks for our clients that involves creating invoices, recording payables and receivables.
- Create and manage weekly reporting of the financials of the clients.
- Manage quarterly financial reporting of the clients: Cash flow Statement, Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Present key findings related to the finances of client firms to their senior management
- Provide a vertical bridge through the business to communicate information of high value to support decision-making demands.
- Handle incomplete, outdated, ambiguous and duplicate data, as well as late data entries/updates and maintain overall data quality.
- Provide appropriate training to the users of Business Intelligence systems to enable them to their appropriate use.
- Relate the information obtained from BI to that of the financial statements for variances.
- Support the management in business strategy formulation.
What Does Telerelation Offer You?
Telerelation is a new age financial consultancy company that provides financial outsourcing services to companies across the globe. We use our Industrial expertise and analytics to provide consistent knowledge process outsourcing for essential business functions. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Experience & Qualifications
- CMA, Masters in accounting or business administration.
- Two or more years of full-time direct experience in advanced financial operations, financial and data analysis.
- Managing Quick Books
- Advanced MS Excel Skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI.
- Ability to understand tax laws of different countries
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An analytical approach to work.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships.