1. Obtain an in-depth understanding of overall BPO operation.
2. To ensure that clients assigned to this key accounts manager are taken care of with complete responsibility and tasks are performed in a timely fashion to achieve customer delight.
3. To process the data received with complete responsibility, ensuring that everything is understood clearly and then processed with due diligence.
4. To ensure that data is received from the clients in a timely fashion and is attained and to maintain a complete follow up until the data is attained, processed and finished goods are delivered to the key accounts manager for review.
5. To ensure that client’s payroll and taxation matters are being dealt by reviewing the file at your end to ensure that nothing is being left unattended within the file and that files are 100% clean.
6. To communicate and discrepancies found, hardships faced and mistakes that may occur to the accounts manager so that they can be checked and corrected before it becomes a larger mess.
7. To ensure that every requirement for creating financial statements are communicated to the accounts manager to ensure quality and completeness in the job performed.
8. OMR (Operations Management Report) is updated daily with respect to clients assigned to him in regards to all the business processes of the client.
9. Provide concise and relevant feedback to key accounts manager concerning effectiveness of current practices, policies and methodologies
10.Evaluates his team and provide insight to them and recommend to key accounts manager the performance of his team.
11.To ensure that team is always available to take on more clients as and when assigned by the key senior accounts manager.
12.To ensure that Junior associate accounts manager knows what to do and how to do as well as to stretch that level of help to the trainee helping them into achieving the said goals.