Teradata GDC Pakistan is looking for DevOps Engineers. As DevOps Engineer, you will be developing new features and helping the project teams to streamline processes—and automating them where applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- More than two years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role); experience in software development.
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and/or Mongo.
- Experience in container orchestration systems, Dockers and Kubernetes
- Experience in working with Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration.
- Experience with CI and CD tools (e.g. Jenkins), and source control such as GIT and SVN.
- Experience of creating cloud formation templates to build AWS services to support custom Java applications.
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Solid team player.
- Detail oriented and skilled problem solver.
We attract the best and brightest. We’ll provide you with benefits that keep you motivated and let you perform at your best! Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.