1. To understand AKHS, P Policies and implemented in their respective unit
2. Timely provide HR/Finance related documentation and report
3. To closely monitor health centre activities and struggle to achieve center wise targets and objectives
4. Assist the Manager Community Program in managing the program and provide HR support to health centre staff when required
5. Strengthening linkages with AKDN network, Government and other NGOs functioning in the module
6. To make sure minimum usage of private utilization of organization vehicles
7. Support staff in achieving corporate objectives.
8. Assist the team in managing the daily operation according to AKHS, P policy.
9. Support staff in planning, organizing, implementing and monitoring of the programme at module level.
10. Help Field team to improve information system
11. Support Field team and health centre staff to develop a continuous quality improvement process.
12. Contribute to financial control and cost reduction in the module.
13. Demonstrate the best of attitude in the job both within the organisation and in the community at large.
14. Ensure the quality of services from service outlets.
15. Support other staff to improve their professional skill
16. Meeting with RHB to increase service utilization in health centre
17. To closely follow up health centre staff to achieve set target
18. Timely manage staff’s issue and report to HR section for further action
19. Ensure availability of medicine and supplies in each unit according AKHS, P standard list
20. Closely monitor and follow up of staff’s performance specially need to improvement and unsatisfactory and give them training and retain them
21. He/ She will not involve any other organization activity expect assigned by Manager Community Program
22. To keep maintain confidentiality of organization and do not disclosed with other guest visitor etc
23. Must have a knowledge of the vision, mission, aims and objectives of AKHS, P
24. Management will assign any task according to organization need
The Aga Khan Health Services (AKHS) is one of three agencies of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) that support activities in health. The others are the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) and the Aga Khan University (AKU). Together, the three agencies provide quality health care to five million people ...Read More