Division/Department: SMED Division/ Retail Lending Group
Grade Range: AVP /VP / SVP1
Reported to: Head SME
Direct Reports of the Position (if any): PMKJ Business Analyst / Coordinators
To ensure smooth processing of the Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan (PMKJ) applications pertaining to T2-SE cases received through the Government Initiative Department (GID). Ensure their conformity with the Bank’s policy guidelines and submission of potential customers’ applications for approvals. Ensure the staff failing under PMKJ domain are well versed with product schemes and capable to communicate to the customers in a clear and simple manner. Ensure Staff Conducts themselves ethically & professionally.
Major Duties & Responsibilities to perform the Role:
- Ensure that the targets sets/approved for processing of the applications are met by the unit.
- Ensure that the target assigned for the approved amount under the T2 SE loans are met.
- To ensure coordination with different departments for smooth operations i.e. GID, RMG, RCAD etc.
- Ensure that all the staff performing their relevant tasks are well versed with the features of the PMKJ Product.
- Ensure Proper Screening of customers is conducted to ensure his eligibility for the Bank Products.
- Ensure that Business Analysts are well versed with major terms and conditions to provide guidelines to the customers.
- Ensure that the reason is properly recorded in the provided software or maintained MIS for all the cases which are rejected/declined.
- If Customers have any problem with using any products/services of the bank and require suitable alternatives, then staff must assist them promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure the secrecy of customers' information.
- Educate customers about issues pertaining to service charges, to curtail complaints arising out of lack of awareness.
- Ensure Special attention to be given to the needs of vulnerable persons and no unfair advantage is taken while offering them banking service and equal treatment to all customers in accordance with Bank's policies, procedures & PPMs
- Providing financial advice & solutions to clients. Ensure achievement of financial and non-financial objectives of the Division
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s operational procedures and State Bank of Pakistan regulations.
- Ensure Credit Discipline is maintained in line with the Bank’s CPM, policies & procedures.
- Ensure Turnaround Time defined by SBP or internal procedures, PPMs etc. for credit processing is met.
- Ensure timely communication of any change in terms & conditions of the products to the customers.
- Ensure the staff gets adequate training on product knowledge, soft skills and FTC framework of the bank.
- Ensure housekeeping of portfolio at 100% regularized level.
- Satisfactory Audit Rating and timely Resolution of Audit/ SBP observation.
- Ensure Maintenance of credit files as per Bank’s policy.
- Any other assignment given by the Supervisor.
Knowledge: Credit Policies, PPM & SBP Regulations
Skills: Credit Acumen
Abilities: Ability to analyze information and judge business requirements
Relevant Experience: 10 Years of banking experience
Experience Nature: Banking