Quantity Surveyor has broad commercial skills and a strong background in estimating whilst understanding the commercial drivers, risk profiles and key success factors for Clients procuring construction works. The Estimator / QS will ensure robust, accurate and innovative advice is delivered to clients to align with their needs and business objectives.
The Quantity Surveyor responsibilities include:
· Establish and maintain market based survey for materials availability, rates and escalation pattern.
· Maintain material suppliers database
· Maintain sub-contract data base
· Capable for understanding design drawing, specification and take off quantities
· Capable to run relevant software and digitize all the data and documents
· Carry out take offs for material procurement
· Assist in the prepare of specifications
· Assist in the preparation of tender documents to ensure sufficient information available to the bidder
· Prepare response to sub-contract enquiries and assessment of quotations upon receipt
· Prepare response material supply enquiries and assessment of quotations upon receipt
· Determine BOQ, invoicing, Subcontracting workout, bar bending schedule and material take off.
· Monitor and verify contractor’s running bills
· Site measurement
· Preparation and submission of several works final account
· Agreement of final accounts
We are a emerging Engineering company backed by group of companies having manufacturing experience of more than 6 decades in Pakistan. The Building Techniques, a company specializing in Pre-Engineered Steel Structures, Light Gauge Steel buildings and complicated MS Structures.