TEN - The Educational Network (SMC Private) Limited is looking for Graphic Designer. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Meet with clients to determine the scope of a project
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Good at using Arabic and Urdu Fonts
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Arts or in a related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.