· Responsible for guiding the complete campaign-building process
· Ensure that the status reports for clients is always updated.
· Maintaining and growing client relationships, and managing client expectations by keeping them realistic about timelines for delivering campaigns.
· Managing client services and media plans for all the clients
· Manage media plans for clients according to their products and budgets
· Collaborate with creative teams, designers and operations team to execute services on time.
· Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients by attending client meetings and presenting them new medium and plans.
· Ensure the media planning and buying runs smoothly in order to develop and implement successful campaigns.
· Preparing feasibility for prospective clients in their new and upcoming media plans related to BTL activities.
· Coordination with the vendors for in-time delivery for clients and final work completion.
· Completely responsible for monthly review of the campaigns and sales closing on monthly basis.
· Research is also an integral part of this job, Sr. Manager CS and media is expected to be an industry expert.
· Responsible for arranging brainstorming sessions for a client who wants to increase sales in a specific category.
· Gather information and perform complete background workup on new business opportunities.
· Ensure that all requests and project workflows are undertaken in a timely manner to meet client expectations.
· Responsible for establishing annual goals for team members and coaching performance throughout the year.
· Develop sales proposals and collaborate with company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of our services.
· Must be strategic planner and have a strong understanding of company’s services to advise the clients in meetings
· Lead strategic projects that impact and influence our services roadmap.
· Act as a business partner to drive revenue goals.
· Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and internal teams.
· Assist with internal strategic initiatives such as scrutinizing new processes and systems.
· Any other project assigned by the line manager
· Responsible for developing and managing complete CS and Media teams. This position is responsible for the performance assessment of both the teams.
· Responsible for hiring new resources in the team as per the business requirement.
· Training and evaluation of the team in coordination with HR department
· Technical assessment of all the team members after completion of their probation period.
· Take full responsibility of line managing the whole team and liaise with HR department as and when required.